Expression Web Version 2 Beta has just been released. You can download the program from:
You will also need to download and install the .NET Framework 3.5 before you install Expression Web 2 Beta.
You can install EW 2 Beta alongside Expression Web 1 BUT if you have a private preview of ew2 you should uninstall that first.
What’s new or fixed?
- The program will now REMEMBER your username and password when publishing via ftp.
- Expression Web 2 lets you add or remove a BOM in existing documents, and control whether a BOM is added to new documents.
- Expression Web 2 lets you insert Flash SWF and Windows Media files into your pages, edit their properties, and preview your Flash files in Design view. In addition, you can insert and run any other type of ActiveX control, such as QuickTime or RealPlayer.
- You have the choice of setting the default file extension as htm OR html.
- You can now preview php pages locally.
- Checkout the rest of the features from the link included above.